Our CDEC Process
The CDEC Process is Consultation, Design, Engineering and Construction services to make sure that whatever you’re working on is fully compliant, totally reliable and completely managed to give you complete peace of mind at the lowest price possible.
Our extensive experience, spanning three decades, has created a wide range of products for a variety of environments and industrial applications. This experience has taught us to take the time to listen to you and understand your needs, which then guides our approach to providing affordable solutions.
From customised tooling and parts to specialised engineered products and support systems, we partner with you through our CDEC Process to provide you with a concept to a complete package.
We will come to your site free of charge, listen to your requirements, and discuss possible solutions for your project. We can make recommendations to challenges such as:
- Scaffold elimination systems
- Working at heights solutions
- Safe access walkways, handrails and platforms
- Specialised tooling and custom engineered parts
- Reverse engineering and replacement of original equipment
- Chute work, hoppers and conveyor belt parts
- Bollards, gates and barriers
- Fixed plant, mobile plant and mine infrastructure applications
Once we have discussed and clarified your needs in the consultation stage, our in-house engineering and drawing team will produce designs to your satisfaction.
With the support of our internal CAD design arm we have the ability to streamline design, draft documentation and provide advanced manufacturing processes. We will provide you with accurate information on materials, processes, dimensions and tolerances, according to application-specific conventions. Full testing and certification of final fabrication is also available upon request, prior to delivery.
Once you’re happy with your design, we can source the materials, bend or roll the pipe, and weld and surface treat to your requirements… all done by the Bend-tech team.
We provide full engineering and certification including:
- WLL and load ratings
- Cyclonic and structural engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- 3D and laser scanning
- New and existing design verifications
- Engineering and integrity reports
- Certificate plates and identifications
When you are satisfied with our pre-build process and design, we will manufacture your product, giving you a complete concept to construction solution. This includes:
- Machining, testing and heat treating
- MBR, NDT and full documentation
- Full surface treatments (galvanising, painting, powder coating)
- Refurbishment and repairs to existing parts
- Prototyping of parts trial fit
- 3D printing of parts prior to build if required
- ISO 9001 certified